Zellers / service

1 70 john garland blvdetobicoke, Canada Review updated:
Phone: 4165513621

I was at a zellers today at woodbine center mall. I came there @ 10:00 in the morning. The sale of certain items came out today on the flyer. At first I looked around only in the toy department. I only seen one thing i wanted a wrestling waist band for my son, i got it. there was a playskool baby toy that was on sale i couldnt find it at first. i asked someone who was working there for help. She could not help me. Eventually I found it myself. Then there was one more thing i needed which was a kitchen set for toddlers that was on sale. I asked back the same girl that was working there she pretended that she was lookin for it and then she left and went some where else. When i seen her again she act like she never talked to me. There was only one person there in the toy section and the christmas holidays are coming. I couldnt find it it was not on any shevels. not even a price on where it is, if it was there. One bad customer service, i should know I work for best buy. Two, very very dis organized, Three I believe zellers put things on sale and don't even have it on stock. I would not shop there ever again. I forgot to mention when it is friday you should have more than one cashier working the line up was terrible. No wonder walmart is doing well competition like you guys makes them laugh. Horrible, employees should come work for best buy where they dnt stand around all day and actually work. It took over 2 hrs for 2 items in the toy section.

Comments

• Fc
      9th of Apr, 2011

I was there a couple times.No service or help.
    Today at Zellers forest lawn I wanted a TV Stand.
    They told me they had 2 in stoke but to sit down it may take awhyle!!
    Hello sit down.Where!!
    Rude, no willingness to help, did not want to be working there obvioulsy.Always had no service or bad service, or prices wrong! zellers is a joke!

• Ra
      15th of Oct, 2011

I visited Shopper's world Zellers.Picked up an under bed Box from a stack of about 20 such boxes. The Price Boad said 19.99 .Reached the cashier, found the box is missing a wheel. Went back picked up another pc.After waiting in the line for 15 mins, the cashier said it was for 29.99 and NOT 19.99. I spent another half an hour discussing the same with the manager.No help. She never accepted the fact that the wrong price tag was misleading to the customer.
    I am very very upset. I will cancel my Zeller Card today itself.