Zazzle.com / content management team
Those people will suck all blood out of you! Very unprofessional and pathetic customer service. I wanted to simply make a custom t-shirt and poster for my friend's birthday. It took me a month. Why?! Because zazzle.com has incredibly rude and unhelpful content management team. They cancelled my order 2 times and had a big dispute 3rd time telling me that my design is somebody else's intellectual property. It takes 10 days for them to refund your money. To make the long story short I've been convincing them that my design is my own "intellectual property" and I created it myself, people in content team told me to translate what my t-shirt design says (it was in russian)...i mean, why?!?! What's the point and besides why can't they do it themselves using the google translate...where in their policy it says to attach translation to the design. Horrible experience! I always liked zazzle for the quality of their products but that was the last straw. People in customer service have no skills, never answer your complaint letters and never apologize. Use it if you are willing to deal with thousands of pointless question and LONG time to process your order. Have a nice day!
More Zazzle.com Complaints & Reviews
- Zazzle.com - online fraud 
- Zazzle Black - charges credit card without authorization 
- Zazzle.com - scam 
- Zazzle.com - black membership scam 
- Zazzle.com - failure to pay 
- Zazzle - custom glass mug
- Zazzle - 2 x las vegas binders
- Zazzle - image copyright infringement - blue crab
- Zazzle - damaged goods - printed map
- Zazzle - I have never been paid for my sales.