Zaful.com / I returned the whole order, but haven't received refund

United States Review updated:

I have placed large order on the website www.zaful.com, because the prices were small and the items looked adorable on the pictures. But of course, there were some drawbacks. The clothes were made from cheap-quality fabrics. As well as these items didn’t look the same as on the website. I was upset and returned almost the whole order. I still haven’t received the full sum back.

Gu
Sep 03, 2015

Comments

Feb 23, 2016

I have placed large order on the website www.zaful.com. The clothes were made from cheap-quality fabrics. As well as these items didn’t look the same as on the website. I wonted return whole order, but I see they don't want refund money, but giving me some kind of Z wallet (which is store credit) and i don't want send and spend more money for shipping if they not gonna refund my money, so this company is spam end they just make money from nothing to full people! i don't want ever buy anything from this company, so why i have to send items end spend more money for shipping?! items (dress) was short and cheap and miserable like they made for 10 years of girl? I am so upset what i pay money and i can't even give to someone this "dresses" or something look like dresses they are so cheap! this company should not exist they are miserable, i can't call them phony number is NOT working and NO live chat and customer service is OWFULL and FROUD !!! this side should be close but how return my money can anybody tell me? i believe it should be some service where i can complain and get money back? ORDER NUMBER U1601201822190769 this is 2 attachment $68 dress, is this dress look a like for $68 ???!

Feb 24, 2016

Worst company ever!
    The worst products I've ever purchased! I'm so disappointed I've wasted my money on garbage. I ordered five dresses and none of them looked like pictures posted on their website. I try send back and find out it gonna cost me $80 !! so i don't want spend more money i already spend . ZAFUL company definitely know about it nobody gonna spend money again to send back this garbage! WORST COMPANY EVER!

• Ra
      Jun 10, 2016

I ordered 4 bathing suits, waited 3 weeks for them and when i got them they were so extremely small. I tried to return them but their policy says you cannot return clearance items so i only got 20% of my order back. Make sure you use the size chart!!