Zaful / worst online shopping experience

1 United States

I ordered some things from Zaful because I heard good things about it and when I go to check out first of all it didn't even let me apply a coupon code it just charged me right away but I wasn't too worried about it, and then I get my confirmation email and it says my grand total was $163.10????? My total should have only been $83.00 not including tax and shipping. So I keep looking over the email and I notice that there's 2 of everything (two of the same shirt, two of the same hat, etc) so now I'm even more mad. Then I notice that there are items on there that I didn't even order. So I call the customer service line and it says they're unavailable but as I'm listening on the phone, the women is speaking so softly it's hard to even understand her. So now I don't know if I paid about $80 or $160 and I don't know if I'll ever get in contact with the company and get a refund. WORST EXPERINCE EVER! Yes the website has cute affordable clothing but I wouldn't trust it. Save your time and money for something else.

• Zaful Customer Care's Response, Nov 17, 2016

Dear Jasmine,
    Let me start by apologizing personally for your experience.
    You can update our APP to use coupon now.
    Please note that you have placed two orders on our website.
    For more details, we have sent you a message via a ticket and are awaiting your reply.
    Thank you very much for your collaboration.
    Best Regards