[Resolved] Z Gallerie / ridiculous shipping time

I ordered two Emery Beds November 2017. They are custom made to order so we expected the beds to be at least three months out be we never expected to wait until July of 2018!! The beds were shipped to a shipping warehouse in North Carolina where they sat from January to July because the foot boards hadn't been made or shipped out with the rest of the beds. The shipping company wouldn't deliver the beds until the foot boards came and we all assumed the they were just delayed in shipping even though I made several calls to Z Gallerie and even they thought that the foot boards were on their way...somewhere! I made a point to call them at least one day a week to find out what the status was on the foot boards but it didn't make one bit of a difference. I was never able to speak to a supervisor but was told one would be calling me back with in 48 hours. This never happened even though I called tons of times. The foot board were finally delivered to another warehouse in North Carolina so then neither shipping company would deliver what they had until they received the rest of the beds!!! Both shipping companies told me that only Z Gallerie could call to let them know it would be alright to go ahead and send the beds to my condo. So to make a long story shorter, the foot boards were finally delivered and then about a week later the rest of the beds came in only to find out that the feet to both beds were never made or delivered. So now I have two beds that are assembled with out the feet. I had to pay someone to come in and make some temporary feet so we could use the beds for guests that were coming in. The feet to the beds still have yet to be delivered. We paid $1800 for each queen size bed frame and we do like the beds but I would like to have them picked up and our money returned because of the way we have been treated and the long amount of time we have had to wait to finally get the beds delivered.

• Resolution statement

• Z Gallerie Customer Care's Response, Aug 01, 2018

Hello from Z Gallerie. We sincerely apologize for the delay that you have endured. If you would be so kind to send your order number we'd be happy to research and get you an immediate resolution.

Ba
Aug 01, 2018

Comments

• Al
      Sep 04, 2018

I purchased a Headboard and Chair Cuddler from ZGallerie three plus months ago, (06/18) and have yet to receive my order. Have gotten the run around from customer services and nothing but the blame game.
    I am a first time customer and I will never patronize nor spend my money with ZGalleries again. I have passed this information to Friends and Family. In addition I informed Brentwood and Associates, a investment firm that rescued ZGallerie from Chapter 11 with my experience with a Company that they have a major stake .