Yves Rocher — purchased a serum vegetal eye cream, once at home the tube was completely empty (no cream at all).
On Sunday December 2nd, I purchased 2 items from the Yves Rocher store in Fairview Shopping center; Serum Vegetal, "wrinkles & radiance ultra-smoothing serum" and "wrinkles & radiance, aluminizing eye roll-on". I paid with a Store gift card (around $67) and the balance in cash. When I arrived home, I removed the items from their boxes and threw it away with the bill since it was not on credit. Thursday morning, I go to try the eye cream, as to my dismay to find the tube completely empty (not a speck of cream, just air). Then I returned to the store today (Friday Dec.7) and spoke to the manager. She mentioned that without the packaging or bill, they cannot replace it. I have been a loyal customer for many years and have a point card (#[protected]), I cannot believe that there is no way of retracing my transaction at this store. Clearly this is a defective tube!
The manager emailed someone to see what can be done, but I have no news. Please honor your products and replace my eye cream.
More Yves Rocher Complaints & Reviews
- Yves Rocher - awful service 
- Yves Rocher - bad products 
- Yves Rocher USA - scam - never shipped my order
- Yves Rocher North America - awful service 
- Yves Rocher USA - doesn't seem to ship when they say they will 
- Yves Rocher - unethical behavior
- Yves Rocher - Super Soft Shower Gel - horrible scent 
- Yves Rocher - complaint on customer service
- Yves Rocher - no gift! 
- Yves Rocher - store closed 31 august 2018