[Resolved] YuppTV / advertisement for paid subscription

YuppTV,

I started hating YUPPTV just only for only one reason the adds(Repetitive - Remit2India, etc...) - I started seeing this advertisement when i get into Yupptv app and every-time - And it pops up a advertisement every-time i changed to a new channel.It sucks!!! There is no skip add option as well. I started hating face of Virat kohli and the company remit2india as the adds are keep on popping up.I heard the same comments from all of my friends who are using yupptv.

Can you stop playing those [censored] advertisements(Stop advertising for paid subscription).We are not paying money just to see your advertisements

Hope Yuptv is hearing the serious comments before losing many number of customers.

Customers will be forced to switch due to this irritating advertisements if not action taken on time.

Are we paying money to see your adds and not we want to see???????

Hope this will get resolved soon.

• Resolution statement

• YuppTV Customer Care's Response, Aug 13, 2018

Hi Vijay,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. We have resolved the ads issue. Request you to please check by restarting the device.

Vi
Jul 28, 2018

Comments

•   Aug 24, 2018

I've been with Yupptv for 4 years now, in which time i've setup countless friends and families. When their new console appeared with the frustrating 30 second adverts; every time I switched channels I was ready to leave. Initially, I distributed my 5 referral codes for the standard 30 day extra subscription to my friends and family. I was then upgraded to a retailer account and whilst you still only get 30 days extra as a retailer referral you can enable adverts to be turned off, all you have to do when buying online is enter my retailer code 0JBIV4 then contact Yupptv and ask to have the adverts disabled, its that simple! I've referred around 17 households so far and everyone is enjoying Yupptv without the adverts.

• Ra
      Aug 06, 2019

Yupp TV,

Please remove these app continuously repeating over and over when we change channel. sick of it now, we are not paying to see these advertisements.

advertisement once is enough when you turn on the TV but its keep coming over and over even changing on channels. please fix this .

HATE IT NOW.