Your Better Tomorrow / unauthorized charges

United States, New York, Johnson City Review updated:
242 riverview drive
Johnson City
Phone: 4239469546
I, too, was charged 84.97 from this company who sent me a cd, which I agreed to and three days later, they charged my acct. 84.97 for some cds I did not order. I called to cancel, but now I have to pay their shipping charges and the cost to return it. My acct. was overdrawn because of this and I incurred over 100 dollars in overdraft fees because of the charges on my acct. that were paid by my bank due to insufficient funds. This company is a THIEF and needs to be stopped from doing this to people who are unaware of this scam. I am going to the bank to report them and also filing numerous complaints against them. They need to be stopped. Their product is garbage to begin with-mind control- and disgusting lies.
Jun 19, 2015

N  14th of Aug, 2015 by
I do not know this company, I never heard of them before they attempted to charge my checking account... and the State of Washington or the FBI need to come to this company and hit them with a RECO charge, because this is defiantly racketeering... and if they are allowed to continue, how many more hardworking Americans, or Disabled Veterans such as myself... will be wiped out by a company nobody has ever heard of...

Frank L Sample