Younkers / late fee
My name is Vickie Adams I have been an EXCELLENT long time Younkers Credit Cardholder for over 15 years and was employed with Younkers for over 5 years at one time. So you know I truly love shopping at Younkers. But for the last few months i had a zero balance i made some purchases but returned the items. bringing my balance back down to what i thought was a zero balance. the next month i made some purchases i now know I have a balance on my card. I get my bill the other day and i have a late fee. needless to say im a little shocked. i call your customer service she goes over the billing statements with me and although i didnt have a copy of the statments she insisted I still had a balance after my returns. This was truly an honest mistake on my part. I requested a credit of the late fee, which i have never done before. She denied the request. Under the circumstances and my longevity with the company and todays economy i could not understand the denial. I relcutancly had her CLOSE my account. ITS REALLY DISHEARTING AND SAD THAT YOU WOULD CHOOSE TO LOOSE A GOOD CUSTOMER OVER $29.00.
YOUNKERS I WILL MISS YOU!
More Younkers Complaints & Reviews
- Younkers Dept. Store - Credit Card Gouging 
- Younkers - Any furniture, or mattresses under $599
- Younkers - Poor customer service/being ignored at register
- Younkers - Policy
- Younkers - your return policy
- Younkers - service
- Younkers - unethical professionalism
- Younkers - order items cancelled
- Younkers - problem obtaining refund from online purchase
- Younkers - online order