Young Explorers / Horrible Service and Deceptive Practices
I would rate their store lower than one star. I ordered something for a child for Christmas on the Dec 16th with the rush delivery. Now they are saying it is not going to be here till Dec 29th. Called customer service and it is "Nothing we can do". Their shipping policy specifically said that it was 3 to 4 day delivery for stuff that is in stock, which this item was and it was ordered on the 16th. So I paid extra for something that is arriving later that the date it was supposed to have, EVEN having given myself some extra delivery time? What BS!!!
Horrible customer service too...first person didn't care and almost immediately passed me off by putting me on hold for 1/2 hour and then the second person had no idea what my case was about and just started over. I should have bothered waiting, cause she didn't care either.
More Young Explorers Complaints & Reviews
- Young Explorers - Scam 
- Youngexplorers.com - Their customer service is extremely misleading, disappointing, and certainly not geared towards satisfying their customers
- Youngexplorers.com - Fraud 
- Young Explorers - Shopping Essentials Scam 
- Young Explorers - no customer service 
- Young Explorers - I really need help!
- Youngexplorers.com - Scammed me and stole my money
- Youngexplorers.com - Service is terrible
- Young Explorers - Shipping Charge
- Young Explorers - Tell your FB friends to avoid and share