YOR Health / Scam

United States, Connecticut, Stamford Review updated:
Yor Health
I've been scamed into thinking i'll be making money off a prudoct they believe that can help everyones health. They told me i had to pay a 50 dallors regstration Fee to get in. I thought everything was true, i believe what they where talking about. The thing i notice that each person story wasn't matching up. i notice till it was to late. I went online to check there website, i notice as i as searching it said YOR Health Scam, i read someones testomoiny on there experience i've notice it was thing that i'm going through. Now i put a Identity Theif protection on my card and i've been checking my credit card balance everyday.

D  29th of Nov, 2009 by
sounds like you didnt really research what the company is about and that you dont have to pay $5o ...you can just by the products and if you dont see any change (meaning loss of weight for most people) you get your money back...I do have to say the product sets are expensive but can by them individually.
N  29th of Nov, 2009 by
if you can pay in cash if your if your worried about the scams
D  18th of Jun, 2010 by
You are talking a lot of crap. I have been with the company for almost four months now and i have personally lost 20lbs, my health have improved in so many ways, the pain i was having in my body has gone from the car accident i had a few years ago, my menstrual pain and migraine headache is gone. i would advise you to try the products again and i guarantee it will improve your health in one way or another, and as for Johnny Ly he is a great person who always help people around him, he is humble and we all love him. And regarding the $50.00 you did not have to pay it, you wanted the discount so you choose to do that all u could have done is purchase retail upfront. The sets are not expensive compare to other company, as a matter of fact you get what you pay for. Karen Grant...

YOR Health Logo YOR Health