Ymax Communications Corporation / Fraud and rip off!
I received the product today in the mail. I attempted to set it up, it is supposed to be plug and play. It never worked. There is no contact number, no address, etc. only a chatroom. I attempted several chatroom conversations with two representatives from 6 pm to 9:50 pm PST. They did nothing, ignored my requests for help and said, there's nothing we can do. I kept reiterating that basically too bad. I asked for a manager, I asked for an address, I asked for a corporate number, they refused and disconnected the chat conversation. I researched the company information, they don't exist at the address they indicated, it belongs to a woman.
When you call their so called 800 that I found after researching the web, it rings to a non-existing number that goes to a circuit busy. When you check their domain registration, they do not list a name or contact, they registered as private. When you research online, they were denied in the state of Alaska, showing networth of $1k. I believe they are a scam preying on people and taking their money not providing any kind of service that they claim.
I saved a copy of the chatroom conversations with the 'so called technical reps' who for almost four hours, did nothing and basically said, 'Oh well.'
More Ymax Communications Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- Ymax Communications Corp - Illegal harassment 
- Ymax Communications Corp - Scam for money 
- Ymax / MagicJack - Scammed by MagicJack 
- Ymax Communications - Ymax 
- Ymax Communications Corp - Scam 
- Ymax Communications Corporation - repeated calls
- Ymax Communications Corporation - spam calls
- Ymax Communications Corporation - saying I have four pending legal issues
- Ymax Communications Corporation - fraud sexual abuse call
- Ymax Communications Corporation - phone calls