[Resolved] Yes Communities / oakwood forest
Worst place I ever moved into! The are double charging for water and sewer! They send maintenance men to your home with unsubstantiated complaints! You call the main office or go to the main office with complaints or request the manager says " what do you want me to do about it?" do your job woman that's what we want you to do!!! Threaten to fine you for signs you have posted up at your home! North carolina law state as long as you are paying a month payment to retain your home on that property it is yours to do with what you want you can post signs such as no trespassing, keep out, beware of dog no solicitation! They can not fine you!!! They raise your rent for what they aren't doing anything to improve the community! They let people play ridiculously loud music after midnight and do nothing about it!!! This place is a total joke!!!
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
YES! Communities Customer Care's Response, Jul 26, 2013
At YES! Communities we prides ourselves on our YES! Attitude, YES! We Can HELP! If any resident feels they are not being helped to the fullest we encourage them to reach out to the home office through our website www.yescommunities.com, so we can follow-up on the issue as soon as possible. Oakwood Forest continually monitors water usage and if any lot usage or billing seems irregular they look into the issue immediately to ensure no residents are being overcharged. In regards to yard signs, it is part of the YES! Communities Rules and Regulations that only signs approved by YES! can be posted in yards; this regulation is in place to keep the community looking as nice as possible. At Oakwood Forest we have done several community improvements over the past year including the Oakwood Forest tutoring program.
More Yes Communities Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Yes! Communities - dont ever mess with these people they are ripoffs 
- [Resolved] Yes Communities/independence Station - manager/tyrant 
- [Resolved] Yes Communities - do not move here! 
- [Resolved] Yes! Communities - incredily lousy landlords 
- Yes! Communities - firing employees, after promises that it would not happen.
- Yes! Communities - no guideline enforcement/ blatant disrespect
- [Resolved] Yes! Communities - office manager and residents in 68
- [Resolved] Yes! Communities - independence station independence, mo 64056
- Yes Communities - illegal towing during thanksgiving
- [Resolved] Yes! Communities - lot rent