Yellow Cab / aggressive drivers
I was driving home just the other day down the expressway in Chicago. There was plenty of room to pull into the left lane, I used my signal and the cab driver pulled up and drove onto the shoulder of the road, and purposely hit the rear quarter of my car.
I pulled over into the other lane and he proceeded to go forward. Then he got in front of me and started to drive slow (remember this is a highway) slam his brakes, etc... At some point I was able to get past him, and he caught up to me again and continued to provide gestures...
The driver did scratch my car and I am filing a police report as well as a report with the city of chicago and Yellow Cab...
These guys are frick'n crazy!!
More Yellow Cab Complaints & Reviews
- Yellow Cab Los Angeles - taxi driver and fare 
- Yellow Cab Company - dangerous driver 
- Yellow Cab - terrible phone service 
- Yellow Cab - rude threatening behavior, refusals 
- Yellow Cab Dallas Texas - horriable service 
- Conway Yellow Cab - Conway, Arkansas - worst taxi service
- Yellow Cab - rude driver 
- Yellow Cab - violent drivers 
- City Yellow Cab Company - supervisor & driver lied and, were very rude disrespectful!!!
- Yellow Cab - robbed