Yamahapoor service

Reminder 2.

Dear Sir,
From past 25 days my bike is with BIKERS and i have no information when i will get my bike. Kindly let me know the status on my bike. My next reminder mail will be to CEO on YAMANA only.

Senthil.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Fwd: Re: Bike no: TN 22 BT 2421
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2011 11:48:05 +0530
From: senthil <[protected]@godrej.com>
To: [protected]@yamaha-motor-india.com
CC: senthil kumar <[protected]@yahoo.com>

Dear Sir,
I tried to call you tall free no: [protected] today, I tried 5 times and full ring has gone but no one is answering the phone. Now what should i do next??.

Senthil Kumar K

From: senthil <[protected]@godrej.com>
To: Back Office <[protected]@yamaha-motor-india.com>

Reminder 1.

Dear Sir,

1. On 22nd i got a call form BIKERS asking what is the issue, after that no information form BIKERS.
2. On 7th Feb 2011 i have given bike for service & till now i have not received my bike. Today is 24th and I have spent Rs 9000 for fuel due to no bike.
3. From past 18 days my bike is with you and no information for regarding my bike. This clearly shows your poor service back.

Kindly take this issue seriously and do the needful. If i don't get proper response form your side i will take it legally.

Senthil Kumar K
Asst. Manager
Chennai Branch
[protected].

On Tuesday 22 February 2011 09:00 AM, Back Office wrote:
> Dear Sir
> We apologise for the inconvenience caused. We would like to request you that your request has been forwarded to concern department and you will get proper response with in 48 working hrs.
> If you have any further queries, please feel free to contact us.
> Thanks & Regards
> cc
> Subject
> Bike no: TN 22 BT 2421
> Dear Sir,
> 1. My bike piston and boar has some problem & as per Bikerz due to low engine oil it has happen. I have done 2 service with BIKERZ and how come engine oil is dry?? Kindly take up this issue seriously with BIKERZ. ( BIKERS, 271, GST Road, CHROMPET, CH-600044.) My service bill no: 4729.
> 2. They are asking me to pay for parts. I have 2 years of warranty & my bike is only 10 months. i will not pay any money.
> 3. They don't have parts of piston and boar. I am using my car for office use because of no bike and daily i am spending Rs 500 for fuel. More than 10 day my bike is with BIKERZ & i have spent Rs 5000 for fuel.
> 4. I was using Bajaj bikes ( 150, 180, 200 cc, ) form past 10 years. After a long thought i decided to go for Yahama bike & now i am feeling why?? Your service is not up to the mark. TVS & Bajaj calls and inform about service and they fix the service date & time but after buying Yahama, i have not received any call form your service center regarding service appointment. Very bad.If this is how your service is going to follow please give my money back i will stay with Bajaj bikes.
> Kindly take up the issue with higher authority managers and resolve my issues.
> Regards
> Senthil Kumar K
> Asst. Manager
> Chennai Branch
> [protected].

Comments

• Te
      Mar 19, 2012

dear sir
    maine mangol puri yahmah service senter se bike thik krwayi thi maine pure engin ka kam krwaya usne mujhse10000 ka bill banwaya jisme se 6749 k spare parts the or 3000+500+125 labor charge liya tha unhone 500rs mujhse without bill ye keh kr liya tha ki hamne barhar se bhi kuch krwaya h .abhi.
    ab uski cluch plate damege hogayi .sir unune adha saman purana dala h.abhi ek mahina bhi nh hua kaam krwaye . jab main unke pass gaya to unhune saara blame mujh pr dal diya ki cluch titre krne se damge huie h sir maine khuch nh kiya. sir saare kahane k liye bethe h .kehte h ki 3000 doge to cluch plate dalenge or baut miss behave bhi kiya maine consumer court me bhi complaint dali h

Oct 01, 2012

Dear Sir

I am having R15 V2 Reg no:KL 55 K 2921, almost 6 month finish.Its paint getting damage from the front side cover, i noticed from the beginning but now its more.I complained to service station but they told complaint to Yamaha straightly.I hope a better replay regarding this matter and please advise what i have to do.

Kindly take this issue seriously and do the needful.

Thanks