Xperience Days / Certificate Unredeemable / Terrible Service
I purchased a gift certificate for Valentines Day (back in Jan '10) and as of today (Aug 27 '10) I still haven't been able to redeem it. It's only valid for 1 year. I've been trying for 6 months to take the Lunch Train and I haven't been able to. With each request I provide 3 dates I'd be open to, and EVERY TIME they have "canceled" my request. On top of canceling my request, they do it without notifying. I get an email when I put IN the request, but conveniently for them, they don't notify me telling me it's been canceled. The 1st time this happened to me I called them politely and asked what happened. They said that my dates weren't available and that they sent me an email notification regarding the cancellation. I insisted I got no such email. They insisted I did. A month later I tried again. For 4 days straight I put in request after request for every weekend in the summer. Each and every time I got a cancellation. Within just a few hours.
Even tonight!! I tried again. I put in a request at 8pm PST with 3 different dates ranging from Oct-Nov-Dec and by 9pm PST the website was showing my request canceled.
I sent them an email via their website telling them that I think they're scammers... They're dragging out my certificate until I hit the 1 year mark of having it so they can say I didn't redeem in time and then keep my money.
This company is a fraud and is just taking people's money. These guys should be shut down. They need to be put out of business.
More Xperience Days Complaints & Reviews
- Xperience Days - Xperience days RIP OFF & RUDEST ever customer service 
- www.xperiencedays.com - Never got experience 
- Xperience Days - Terrible Customer Service/Unprofessional communications/ Misrepresentation
- Xperience Days Inc. - Unable to get refund 
- Xperience Days - Scam
- www.xperiencedays.com - la jolla kayaking & snorkeling adventure for two
- Xperience Days - Cannot use the gift certificate I bought
- Xperience Days - rude customer service 
- www.xperiencedays.com - $2,000 for a piece of paper ina Gift Box 
- XPERIENCEDAYS.COM - RUDE, no customer service