Xcel Energy / turned off electricity in hot weather with no notice
Daughter just lost her job, but is struggling to keep up. Has auto pay for her bills. Her card expired, she didn't realize it, got no notice in the mail or in person, and Excel shut off her electricity in 90 degree weather. She lost all the food in her freezer and frig, can't feed the kids, kids are now sick from the heat. Excel double-charged her a couple months ago, and refused to refund the money, which made her over her limit, cost her a penalty etc. But they can just shut off her electricity without notice and ruin her life even more. I hope these ba$tards burn in hell forever...they are a monopoly in this area and are so corrupt. I wish they would get nailed to the wall by the utilities commission!!! She was also trying to keep her head above water by selling Mary Kay, had 3 parties lined up, but had to cancel due to these SOBs!
More Xcel Energy Complaints & Reviews
- Xcel Energy - billing rip off! 
- Xcel Energy - &cold weather rule& 
- Xcel Energy - overcharging 
- Xcel Energy - unauthorized billing
- Xcel Energy - double billing
- Xcel Energy - noisy transformer pad mount
- Xcel Energy - billing
- Excel Energy - stealing from my bank account and my landlord because the money taken was for the roof over my childrens head!
- Xcel Energy - billing charges
- Xcel Energy - supervisor - neal, identifier # - 4597