Xbox 360 — red ring
My xbox got the red rings about a year after purchase. I took out the extra warranty so I was able to return it to them without paying but they sent me back a refurbished unit which wouldn't turn on at all. Well to make a long story short, I've sent back 4 Xboxes in 1 yr. Each time they sent me a refurbished one and the red ring came back within days. I called and supposedly spoke to a supervisor and told her I do not want refurbished units anymore and to send me a new one. She said they can't send me a new one until I returned the unit over 4x. Well, the 4th unit did not work and now they will not replace it.
Bill Gates should be made aware that this is a piece of crap. If you want to send a petition, count me in!
More Xbox 360 Complaints & Reviews
- Microsoft Xbox Live Bill. Ms. Net WA - fraudulant charges on my charge and bank accounts 
- Microsoft Billing Bill. Ms. Net WA - fraudulent billing on card 
- Microsoft *adcenter Bill. Ms. Net WA - fraudulent charges on credit card 
- Microsoft *xbox Live Bill. Ms. Net WA - I have been getting charges on my credit card from this organization, on feb. 09, and feb. 12, 2009 
- Xbox Live - banned without any reason! 
- Microsoft Corporation - lack of customer support
- Microsoft Billing / Xbox Live - taking money without authorisation 
- Microsoftxboxlivebill - no mine 
- Microsoft - xbox one x 
- Microsoft Corporation - outlook / bad spam filter