www.wondershare.com / They didn't refund or take the application back

China, Zhejiang Review updated:
8/F, Block A, TCL Building,Gaoxin Ave.1
I paid money for the video convertor, which I found on the website www.wondershare.com. Unfortunately, the application was defective and it was impossible to even open it. I decided to change it first, but no one replied to my requests. I understood that this company wouldn’t help me, so I decided to return money back. But they again ignored all my emails. The company is dishonest and real fraud, so better avoid them at all costs.
Jun 18, 2015

A  17th of Feb, 2016 by
I tried their trial version of PDFelement to do my newsletter, everything was going fine until I went to save it! I was told there would be watermarks on my page(s) unless I bought the program! So I bought it as I needed to get the newsletter finished and sent out! I tried to use the OCR but would have to pay more money, the cost was $20! I had already paid them $69.95! I was desperate, so searched and found another program and less money that included the OCR. I felt it was safe to do as they had promised a 30 day money back guarantee, even if the program was purchased! In fact, in my confirmation/receipt it states that! I have been trying to get a refund before my 30 days runs out the end of this month, but no one has gotten back to me in this regard! I did contact them on face book, was given a link to go to which didn't get me anywhere that I hadn't already been! Just getting the run around! What steps do I take next?

Wondershare Logo Wondershare