www.wondershare.com / They didn't refund or take the application back

1 8/F, Block A, TCL Building,Gaoxin Ave.1Zhejiang, China Review updated:

I paid money for the video convertor, which I found on the website www.wondershare.com. Unfortunately, the application was defective and it was impossible to even open it. I decided to change it first, but no one replied to my requests. I understood that this company wouldn’t help me, so I decided to return money back. But they again ignored all my emails. The company is dishonest and real fraud, so better avoid them at all costs.

Al
Jun 18, 2015

Comments

17th of Feb, 2016

I tried their trial version of PDFelement to do my newsletter, everything was going fine until I went to save it! I was told there would be watermarks on my page(s) unless I bought the program! So I bought it as I needed to get the newsletter finished and sent out! I tried to use the OCR but would have to pay more money, the cost was $20! I had already paid them $69.95! I was desperate, so searched and found another program and less money that included the OCR. I felt it was safe to do as they had promised a 30 day money back guarantee, even if the program was purchased! In fact, in my confirmation/receipt it states that! I have been trying to get a refund before my 30 days runs out the end of this month, but no one has gotten back to me in this regard! I did contact them on face book, was given a link to go to which didn't get me anywhere that I hadn't already been! Just getting the run around! What steps do I take next?