www.vykingship.com / It is possible that the order was lost

1 6515 Cecilia CirMinneapolis, KS, United States Review updated:

People, avoid the services of the company www.vykingship.com. I have used their services, when I have bought one item from foreigner website. It was mentioned that the delivery could take about 20 days. But 2 months passed and no news from this company. It was disaster. I have no idea where my order and I’m afraid that it has been lost somewhere. I wonder if someone can help me. Please, post comments.

Ta
Jul 7, 2015

Comments

• Vy
      28th of Sep, 2015

This is a very unfortunate situation and I would be happy to give assistance, however I do not believe that your issue is with Vyking Ship. It sounds like more of an issue with the carrier or the merchant. Either way, email us (support@vykingship.com) with the details and we can see what we can figure out.

I would also suggest checking the tracking information to see if the package was returned to sender. Up until the package is delivered, a merchant can request the carrier to halt delivery and return the package to sender. Many merchants exercise this power when they believe the items shipped were purchased fraudulently (whether or not they actually were). If the package shows delivery in the same city as it was shipped from (see the history of tracking scans) then it was likely stopped and returned to sender.

If the tracking shows that the package was delivered in Minneapolis, but we never entered it into your account, please give us the tracking number so that we may see if it is one of the (currently) two packages that we have received that were not addressed to any person or account number that we have on file.

If the tracking shows that the package was delivered somewhere other than Minneapolis or the place of origination, there is a good chance that the carrier delivered it to the wrong address.