www.topessaywriting.org / Provided horrible essay. A lot of mistakes

May 14, 2015
OMG. The website www.topessaywriting.org is horrible and not recommended. I ordered essay from them, but they provided the result after 10 days and it was full of grammar mistakes. I was shocked, ‘coz I wasted rather high sum for the services. They are liars and scammers, so be careful and better avoid them.

A  4th of May, 2016 by
Agree Disagree +6 Votes
This service is a scam and all of the good reviews you read for it are FAKE. They said they could have my papers done in 14 days, they had a month and I didn't get one paper, and the other was fully plagiarized. Neither was of Master's level writing; the writers clearly didn't even have a grasp on English. Then they refused to give me all my money back like their "guarantee" promises. DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE!
A  1st of Jun, 2016 by
Agree Disagree -7 Votes
I like when papers are sent before the deadline, but here they always sent it exactly in time! Yet, papers are written very well!
N  1st of Jun, 2016 by
Dear Maleni!
First of all, please accept our deepest apologizes for any issues occurred. We are deeply sorry about the situation. Our customers' satisfaction is of the first priority for us, so please contact our customer support department by any of the given ways ( phone, email, LiveChat) and be sure that we will do our best to solve this issue as soon as possible. Thank you!
N  24th of Jun, 2016 by
Agree Disagree -9 Votes
Perfect research papers. No mistakes or typos. Good English, all the points at place. The writers strictly follow the guideline and actually give you good papers. I had different writers do the research as one was on sociology and another one on biology. They both were great
N  29th of Jun, 2016 by
Agree Disagree -9 Votes
Looking at the papers this writing company has done for me, I want to mention their quality and absence of any mistakes! That's perfect for me!
N  4th of Jul, 2016 by
Agree Disagree -9 Votes
Your papers are amazing! My professors just wonder why I write so well know!
A  21st of Dec, 2016 by
Best Best Advice Agree Disagree +7 Votes
If you can find so many people with so many complaints, then it's obvious that they're either putting the good reviews up themselves or paying. I invite ANYONE to read the paper I got from them that was supposed to be masters level. TOTAL SCAM AVOID AT ALL COSTS. I spent nearly $200 and received nothing back. Seriously, i'm trying to make sure every site gets this review so anyone checking will find it's awful but some sites don't even publish bad reviews about them. Beware! they're terrible.

TopEssayWriting Logo TopEssayWriting