www.smegoweb.com / Liars and scammers

1 Australia Review updated:

This website is an absolute scam, so please stay far away from www.smegoweb.com!! I wanted to sign up for only one month but for some reason they signed me up for three months and charged $600! I contacted them right away and demanded a full refund and they said ok. Their rep assured me my account was cancelled and refund was issued, but that was just a lie. Next time I called they asked me to explain what happened and promised to fix everything and nothing was done. I lost $600 because of these cheaters!

On
Dec 20, 2016

Comments

• Mi
      15th of Aug, 2018

with…
    I was on the first page in Google with almost every keyword relevant to my business. As I made the previous website myself, I needed some professional upgrade. All I wanted is to pinpoint all my previous work locations on a map. They called me and sold me a website on May 2017 and now it's August 2018. OVER 1 YEAR!! They still haven't delivered. Endless excuses. No actions. Empty promises. Very hard to reach. Now they told me that they don't know how to do what I requested. Total waist of time and money. I lost my position in Google and therefore have suffered direct business loss.

16th of Aug, 2018

Smegoweb called me at random claiming to be Google Certified Partners. They claimed Google is unable to index some of the pages on my website. They weren't able to tell me which pages. What they did not know is I subscribe to Google Webmasters, my site is indexed there and I can see if any pages have an issue. As they spoke to me I opened my Google Webmasters and navigated the the Index sections where I can see that google does not report any problem indexing any of my website. Had I been less knowledgeable I may have fallen for their scam.