www.simscustomshop.com / Purchased a guitar

Purchased a guitar from www.simscustomshop.com and later changed my mind and decided to cancel my order. That was about two hours after I placed my order. I contacted them and asked was it still possible to cancel and their rep said yes of course. According to what their rep said my order was cancelled and I was promised a refund.
Time passed and there was no money!! Contacted them but they ignored me and did not reply. Several weeks later I received the guitar. I have nothing else to add, you can see everything yourself.

Va
Nov 10, 2016

Comments

• Si
      10th of Nov, 2016

This is a totally fake/false & fabricated review.

#1- We've never had anyone request to cancel their order 2 hours or even days after placing an order for a guitar. We have only had 2 orders for a guitar cancelled in 17 years, and both of these transactions were many years ago, customers were refunded & the guitar was NOT built.

#2- He said "several weeks later I received the guitar"
    That statement REALLY signifies this is a fabricated review. We don't have guitars in stock and ready to sell & ship. Everything we do is built to order. There is NO guitar we make that is able to be shipped within weeks of the order being placed. It takes 3-4 MONTHS minimum to build a guitar. So the fact that he says it was shipped a few weeks later tells me this is a false review.

#3- Who places an order for a guitar and cancels it 2 hours later or even the same day? That statement alone just screams fabricated review.