www.searchbug.com / Waste of time and website shows error

1 364 2nd St, Suite 4Encinitas, CA, United States Review updated:

I wasted only time on the website www.searchbug.com. I wanted to get some info from the website, but it showed error and that my entered info was fault. WTF? I indicated my personal info and home address, so of course it was ok. I simply didn’t understand why there were any problems at all. I was really disappointed and decided to share my review about this company.

Cl
Jun 1, 2015

Comments

Se
  1st of Jun, 2015

Hi Claus,

I'm terribly sorry you had difficulty running a search on SearchBug.com. Please email support@searchbug.com with what you were trying to do. If you are outside of the USA or using an IP address that has been blocked you may have seen a message with an explanation.

If you would like to try again, or have a screenshot of the error message, the URL you were using and the information you entered, I'd be happy to assist to see if we can explain what happened or fix the issue if possible. If you're interested in using the system, we're happy to assist in figuring out what the difficulty may have been. It's difficult to diagnose what happened without a better description of the actual error (what search you tried, or if you were just trying to register). We can also offer our assistance over the phone if necessary to help you get setup in the system. We will be adding a live chat box late next week if you would prefer to wait until then and chat with our support to help you.