www.poolsupplyworld.com / They refused to repair and my warranty was useless
I bought motor block for the automatic cleaner from the company www.poolsupplyworld.com. The seller provided one year warranty and assured that we would get the fast and perfect repair services. It was blah-blah, because the robot and the motor broke as well after 4 months, but the seller simply refused to pay for the repair services. Please, help me to get money from this company, because they are liars.
More www.poolsupplyworld.com Complaints & Reviews
- PoolSupplyWorld - Stay away, you've been warned 
- Poolsupplyworld.com - Will not process my refund
- Poolsupplyworld.com - Substitutes inferior generic chinese products 
- Poolsupplyworld.com - Do yourself a favor, avoid this company
- Poolsupplyworld.com - I can't get any attention, and have sent 4 emails and 3 voicemails
- Pool Supply World - sent wrong item
- Pool Supply World - Terrible customer service
- PoolSupplyWorld - Avoid this dreadful company! 
- PoolSupplyWorld - No customer support!
- PoolSupplyWorld - Just Horrible