www.planetfitness.com / unable to register

1 2956 Route 10 WestMorris Plains, NJ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 973-998-0989

I have just wasted time by frustrating myself repeatedly, trying to join Planet Fitness online. I filled out the form correctly and completely. After doing that, I received the automated message that my credit card appeared to be invalid. Maybe I entered the numbers or expiration date incorrectly? No, it was exactly as it should be. I tried again...and again. There is no way of accessing a live human being (of course). The next automated message commanded me to go to the club and "clear up the matter". Sheesh! I don't think so. Proof of the old adage: If something seems too good to be true, it usually is.

Pa

Comments

• Do
      18th of Aug, 2008

I had the black card for 1 year. I thought it expired so I quite going 6months later I got a bill for 140 dollars so i went in and canceled it. I just recived a later saying the balance was waived. I called Friday to sign up but I wanted to know if I could get the black card. The man at the Rochester NH location said he will call me back and let me know. He never called so i just called and the offer had already expired. I just want to go back to the gym can any one help me.

• Vi
      6th of Nov, 2008

I do not want to make a complaint.
    I want to notify you that I have belonged to a few different Fitness Centers through the years and yours is by far the best I have belonged to.
    It is so spacious, so very clean. Those who work there are all so very helpful and pleasant all the time.
    I am so glad I joined this facility and will continue to attend.
    Thank you.

Virginia DeMichiei
    46 New Street
    Apalachin, NY 13732

I belong to the one in Vestal New York

• Mi
      27th of May, 2009

I belong to the Morris Plains, NJ gym and like it very much except for one BIG problem. It is much to warm in the afternoon and evening which makes it pretty uncomfortable to exercise. They don't adjust the air conditioning, taking into consideration the higher temperature outside. I am going to talk to them again today and if I get no where, I will probably cancel my membership and join the new one that just opened up in Succasunna, NJ.

Miriam

• Be
      2nd of May, 2012

I had a death in the family so I'm in the Bronx I am a black card member at planet fitness I visited the one here on fordham rd and the people at the counter were rude and I thought my black membership was good everywhere for a guest this is not true that's why I got one cuz my daughter could not and tanning they did not bother to explain to me just pointed at the booths I'm totally disgusted