www.onlinecitytickets.comthey provided fake info and I haven't got my tickets

I wasn’t happy that I bought from the company www.onlinecitytickets.com. I ordered 5 tickets, and each ticket cost me about $95. After that I got some fake confirmation email, which didn’t contain any useful info.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Seaford, DE I contacted the rep, but the guy sounded unprofessional and behaved like he didn’t care about my problem. He only advised to be more patient and that’s all. I wonder if there are people, who face the same problems. What measures do you take in order to stop it?

• Kristen E. L.'s Response, Aug 04, 2017

Stay far very far away. Online City Tickets is a complete scam and fake website. They stole $360 from me. There's no live reps to speak with. I am ready to take legal action

Le
Dec 18, 2014

Comments

• Dw
      Feb 17, 2015

Same experience. They start by showing the price for 4 tickets, which is approximately right. But when you go to purchase them the price changes to a cost per ticket. And then they add a HUGE service fee on. The tickets end up costing about 100% more than the actual cost and the service you get when you go is useless. Avoid at all cost.

• Ge
      Dec 18, 2016

were you able to get in the show the and in the seats you asked for????

Feb 13, 2017

How do I get my order number from them? Never got the email telling me how to download my tickets. The concert is this sat in vegas! What the ### do I do? Can't reach anyone

• Fi
      Nov 06, 2017

Did you ever get your tickets? I have the same experience. I want to know if anyone who got an email saying they should have received actually end up eventually receiving them. Thank you My event is coming up Thanksgiving weekend.

• Ne
      Jan 04, 2018

@FishingJohnsons I'm also wondering if you ever received your tickets or if you did, were they even valid?? I'm noticing no assigned seat numbers on my confirmation and I've also paid triple than what the cost was supposed to be.. I want to know how to go after this fraudulent company.. any suggestions??

• Jb
      Apr 25, 2018

Even though Online City Tickets markets itself as a ticket reseller, it’s not clear on their website until the transaction is over and you reach out customer service requesting a confirmation regarding your tickets, that you are not actually buying tickets at all. You are just handing your money over to this company for a promise to deliver any type of tickets at a later date; and this IS A TOTAL SCAM!

EVEN THOUGH I CHOSE MY TICKEST ON THE SEAT CHART I NEVER GOT A CONFIRMATION FROM IT. AFTER REACHING OUT CUSTOMER SERVICE, THEY TOLD ME THOSE TICKETS WERE NOT EVEN GUARANTEED!! WHAT A TOTAL SCAM THIS COMPANY.

Your tricky policies may believe you can go forward with your illegal practices, including that if I don’t get the selected tickets I will get better seats? How as a company can you possible know what is best for me? It may be good for you and for your illegal practices, but not for customers like me, that acted in goodwill to purchase tickets for a concert. Most important, how can you claim that your inventory establishes a 100% Buyer Guarantee when you can’t even deliver the tickets that I chose? THIS COMPANY NEEDS TO PAY FOR WHAT THEY ARE DOING.

• Ki
      Aug 20, 2018
    OnlineCityTickets.com - Lost tickets
    Onlinecitytickets.com

I got an email my 3 tickets shipped on 4/20/2018. I paid extra for 2nd day air delivery. They were supposed to be delivered on 4/24/2018. I tracked them that evening as I have not received them and apparently they are lost?? Very upset, I spent $150 to take my son to the monster trucks and here I am with no tickets!

• Li
      Sep 06, 2018
    OnlineCityTickets.com - Fraud!!!
    Nampa
    Idaho

I paid $346 for two concert tickets and when they were emailed to me the face value says $75 each. I checked out the arena cost and my seats are worth $75. Called the company repeatedly but always told to email. I emailed and never heard back. So I sent a complaint to BBB and on other sites. Deceptive company!

• Je
      Sep 10, 2018
    OnlineCityTickets.com - Concert

I purchased tickets for a concert months in advanced from this site not knowing that I was getting ripped off by $100 and my seats were in the nosebleeds and I couldn't see a thing at the concert. I'm Highly dissatisfied and will never get tickets from this site again!

Sep 10, 2018
    OnlineCityTickets.com - Tickets

The experience with OnlineCityTickets is learning.
    Now I will always check what people think about a company.

My opinion: Don't use this company. I overpaid 1.73 as much for tickets with OnlineCityTickets.

• Ka
      Sep 19, 2018
    OnlineCityTickets.com - Tickets

Purchased tickets from you on 8/3/17 and the tickets were $56 each, 2 were purchased. You charged my account $249.67 for 2 $56 dollar tickets. This is what my account says Ticketswar on TH [protected]. I would like the money that you owe me for the wrong charging on these tickets. Karen Stahl e-mail [protected]@gmail.com

• Al
      Oct 03, 2018
    OnlineCityTickets.com - Concert ticket
    Canada

Hello

I did not received my tickets by E-mail for the J. Cole concert in Montréal on october 5
    th and I do not have an order number to get information and help from City Online

office. The paiement was done by PayPal and cashed. The confirmation number is: 4UT81210U7136614P .

My E-mail adresse is: alexandra_rodriguez.[protected]@hotmail.com .

• Kr
      Oct 16, 2018
    OnlineCityTickets.com - Concert tickets

Stay far far away from this scam. I purchased tickets for an event then later got an email that it was postponed, but they cannot refund me. The original event was sched for May 9th now its Aug 4th and still no work. When you call you cannot get a rep. They stole my $360. This is a complete bogus website stay away!!!

• Li
      Oct 22, 2018
    OnlineCityTickets.com - on line tickets
    Chicago
    Illinois
    onlinecitytickets.com

I wish I read the comments before I purchased two tickets for a concert for which I was charged service fee of $72. Right after noticing the charge, I called the company and tried to cancel the tickets or the charge, but no help at all. This company is a scam and they should not exist.

Oct 30, 2018

@Lidija Obrenovic I thank you for your e-mail and you are right about this company. I purchased tickets for The Price Is Right Live at the MGM National Harbor in Maryland for this Sunday Nov. 4, 2018. I did not get an e-mail to print my tickets nor did I get them in the mail. I paid $273.74 for two tickets. I have called and e-mailed them since May 23, 2018 with no help from anyone. Now I don't think I will get to be on the show but I am going forward with a complaint. Christine K.

• On
      Nov 05, 2018
    Online City Tickets - Sold a fraudulent ticket to the Chris rock show in Denver
    Denver
    Colorado
    Onlinecitytickets.com

I bought a ticket to the March 3 show at the Belco theater from this website to Chris rock. It was fraudulent and someone else already had the real ticket at the venue. They are refusing a refund.

• He

Total $55.00 each

• Je
      Nov 12, 2018
    Online City Tickets - Online City Tickets

I am told that my a promotional email has been sent to me and I have not received it and I cannot get a hold of anybody to find out why or to get my tickets. I need an order number to even talk to anybody and I don't have an order number. I am not able to talk to somebody so I need to know what to do

Nov 14, 2018
    Online City Tickets - Bought 2 tickets 200 dollars more than the actual price!
    onlinecitytickets.com

I paid 317.99$ for 2 tickets on Online City Tickets. Finally the real value for each ticket was 52.75$ per ticket. I paid more than 200$ more that it actually worth. Do not trust this website. Never buy any tickets on it! They'll steal your money

• Bu
      Feb 11, 2019
    OnlineCityTickets.com - Tickets

Bought 2 $11 tickets... paid $111.04. DO NOT ISE THIS. I'm calling the whistle blower hotline at our news station to report.

• Ri
      Jun 29, 2019

Me ex wife bought tickets from theme for 2 was 317.00 thy sent us fake bar code to upload to your iphone
    bar code dose not show the setting our the event we got scam to for show to gharth brooks 6/29/19 7pm oregon
    thy was using tickmaster app to up load the bar cods to iphone how found out thy was fake so now we going a report on them monday file a claime

• Ne
      Jul 28, 2019
    OnlineCityTickets.com - concerts

had this same experience!!!
    This was a dream concert for me to attend and it was a pricey $350 each. They later issued me my seats which was only worth $102, with a different name on the ticket - was stuck way in the back, awful seats! I had friends who purchased tickets at a much lower price and had the floor...