www.onlinecitytickets.com — they provided fake info and I haven't got my tickets
I wasn’t happy that I bought from the company www.onlinecitytickets.com. I ordered 5 tickets, and each ticket cost me about $95. After that I got some fake confirmation email, which didn’t contain any useful info.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Seaford, DE I contacted the rep, but the guy sounded unprofessional and behaved like he didn’t care about my problem. He only advised to be more patient and that’s all. I wonder if there are people, who face the same problems. What measures do you take in order to stop it?
Kristen E. L.'s Response, Aug 04, 2017
Stay far very far away. Online City Tickets is a complete scam and fake website. They stole $360 from me. There's no live reps to speak with. I am ready to take legal action
More www.onlinecitytickets.com Complaints & Reviews
- OnlineCityTickets - don't buy tickets from this website! 
- Online City Tickets - beware! they are selling fake tickets!
- Online City Tickets - scam 
- Online City Tickets - online ticket sales
- www.onlinecitytickets.com - seller adds some fake fees and you pay really large sums 
- OnlineCityTickets.com - bruno mars tickets
- Online City Tickets - fraud price gualging
- [Resolved] OnlineCityTickets.com - tickets
- OnlineCityTickets.com - unethical business practices 
- Online City Tickets - ringling brothers circus tickets