[Resolved] www.olx.inplease remove my number and ad too

My name is jithin tj I am a student and some one has posted an my fake ad in olx.In that im going to sell my mobile for cheap price. Please remove my ad.
My id is with : [protected]

Ad details : a person calls and asks me about my mobile phone samsung s4. They ask me about price and when I am going to sell it.

Please help me to remove the add. I tried but im unable to find it.

I am getting 50 calls a day. Please help..

Regards,

Jithin tj

• Resolution statement

• OLX Customer Care's Response, Apr 09, 2016

Dear Amir,

Congratulations! We are glad that you have successfully sold your product.

We would like to inform you that the ad ([protected]) has already been removed from our site.

If you have any other query, we request you to write to us at [protected]@olx.in and our support team will assist you further.

Ji
Feb 07, 2015

Comments

Mar 20, 2016

My nam is amir I m business man I m selling my phn in olx ad butt my phn is sold out but my ad is nt removed kindly delate my ad many persons call me daily so this is my Ad ID: [protected]

Plz help me remove the ad

Thnk and regard...

• Je
      Apr 22, 2016

Ad ID: [protected] My nam is Jegadheesan I m business man . i gave add for rent at vadavalli.Now my appartment finished for rent. but my ad is nt removed kindly delate my ad many persons call me daily so this is my Ad ID: [protected]
    pls help me remove the add.

Thanks and regards