www.megamotormadness.com / Don't buy from this terrible store!

Pomona, CA, United States

I had a very bad experience with www.megamotormadness.com and I decided to share it with others. I bought a scooter for my son for Christmas and he was very happy and excited. We picked it together so he knew about the present. Unfortunately scooter arrived broken and I had to send it back, and of course my son was very disappointed. I asked for a refund and they said sure, but in the end I received only half of what I paid! I contacted them again and they claimed that they were not able to refund the whole amount. So literally I lost my money, disappointed my son, and never received my order. They ruined my Christmas mood! I will never order from them again and I would not recommend MegaMotorMadness to anyone! Don't buy from this terrible store!

• MegaMotorMadness Customer Care's Response, Jan 25, 2017

If your order arrived damaged and was refused at delivery, then the trucking company will send the damaged item back to our shipper and we would inform the customers that we can send a replacement order or provide a full refund. If your case wasn't as mentioned, then there may have been other factors involved that would have prevented us from providing a full refund. You can contact us to discuss your case in further detail.

Ru