[Resolved] www.floryday.com / I wish to return items and can't find any address to send them back to.

5 United Kingdom

I ordered two items from floryday and they are not suitable and very badly made. I wish to send them back but cannot find any address to send them back to. They say to contact them within 14 days and they will give an address by email. I rang a number in London Regent Street but the company at that address say that Floryday are using their address and number illegally. What can I do I have paid them over £70 for badly made items! I now see that there are lots of similar complaints. This seems to be a scam company.

• Resolution statement

• FloryDay Customer Care's Response, Feb 18, 2019

Thank you for your sharing.

We are sorry for what happened, we sent the top solution to your email anna.[protected]@ntlworld.com, would you please check and give us a reply?

Or you may also send us emails to our [protected]@floryday.com with the title "" complaintsboard + your order number + your concerns"". Our Customer Service Team will handle it promptly and find the best solution for you.

Thank you for your time.

Best regards,