www.dotandbo.com / they refused to deliver order for free
My sister gave me a gift car to the shop www.dotandbo.com. The car was for $300, so I thought that it would be enough. I ordered a books shelf from them, and I was relieved that I needed to pay for the delivery. The book shelf cost about $200, but the seller provided free delivery for the orders over $100. But it was big lie, because they asked me to pay for the delivery and my gift card was already empty. Really upset that they scam customers.
More www.dotandbo.com Complaints & Reviews
- dotandbo.com - I haven't received order and agents refused provide refund 
- Dot & Bo - marketing emails
- www.dotandbo.com - they lost our order
- dotandbo.com - slow delivery and bad services
- Dot & Bo - do not order from this website!
- Dot & Bo - received email that my entire order was cancelled 3 days later
- Dot & Bo - spam
- Dot & Bo - poor service
- Dot & Bo - aude white modern chairs
- Dot & Bo - unprofessional