www.Car-Hire-UK.com / No refund from deposit!
In December last year we hired a car and they offered a meet and greet service at the airport. In the car park we signed in good faith the receipt of 600 gbp deposit and 70 gbp for fuel. When our Visa statement arrived they had charged the full amount of over 900gbp. They are still doing business, but their customer service lines never reply, so a lot of time and money was spent ringing from Spain. Visa told me I would be reimbursed, and after investigating bank details, the company declared that we had been involved in a hit and run accident and they wouldn't be returning the deposit. There have been several complaints, involving the police and Bromley Borough Council, so Visa are eventually going to reimburse us, but only after a lot of worry and wasted time. Beware of this company - it is a huge scam and incredible to think it is still trading!
More www.Car-Hire-UK.com Complaints & Reviews
- www.Car-Hire-UK.com - No Refund Complaint Review car-hire-uk.com 
- www.Car-Hire-UK.com - Car Rental Scam 
- www.Car-Hire-UK.com - Michael Goodwin
- www.Car-Hire-UK.com - No Refund 
- www.Car-Hire-UK.com - Awful rip off
- www.Car-Hire-UK.com - car hire
- www.Car-Hire-UK.com - Refusal To Refund Insurance and Fuel Deposits 670GBP 
- www.Car-Hire-UK.com - www.car-hire-uk.com
- www.Car-Hire-UK.com - CarHireUK 
- www.Car-Hire-UK.com - Dirty old man