Wu Yi Tea / Fraudulant business practices; non-disclosure; false advertising

1 5300 Ontario Mills Parkway Unit 400,Ontario, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 866-449-5567

BEWARE! WU-YI TEA is a SCAM! PREY ON WOMEN WHO WANT TO LOOSE WEIGHT. Not told the tea is a caffeine product and just oolong tea. Paid for rush shipping got basic shipping & rec'd tea 9 days later but only had a 14 day period to try and to cancel to avoid being charged $29.95/month. The $2.00 rush shipping fee was actually a membership in Living Lean for an additional $19.95/mo which I never ordered. Besure to cancel Living Lean by calling [protected] within 14 day of ordering Wu-Yi Tea! Rep at Living Lean gave me hard time in trying to cancel - but after I threatened to report their business for false advertising, I was given a cancellation confirmation no. Not so with Wu-Yi tea - BEWARE - NO CONFIRMATION NUMBER GIVEN! They say it's your order no.! I called the Wu-Yi Tea cancellation number [protected] within the 14days but got recording to submit cancellation in writing at teahelp@usa.com. But cannot access that site! Called back same day - PRESS OPTION 3 to get rep who could not explain why can't open site.I fought w/him to cancel my order & give me cxln confirmation number but said it was my order number 3420909. Told me to return the tea & call them back with tracking number. I asked for guarantee that my credit card would not be charged since I called within the 14 days and I RECEIVED NO GUARANTEE. Advice: DO NOT ORDER THE WU-YI TEA FREE SAMPLE! If you have, call your credit card company & tell them to block any charges from WuYi Tea, Wu-Yi Tea, WuYi Source, Wu-Yi Source, Living Lean.

Comments

• St
      17th of Nov, 2009

Hello,

If there was some confusion about your subscription, we

honestly didn't mean to inconvenience you in any way. Our

goal is not to inconvenience our customers .The terms and

conditions of our offer are very visible on the order page,

they are stated on the order page where you confirm your

order, located directly to the top of where your credit card

information was entered. There is also a link at the top of

the home page that opens up the terms and conditions in a

separate window. Customer service is our number one priority

and we do everything we can to be open with all of our

customers. Of course, mistakes can be made; and if you were

not aware of our terms and conditions in our site.

You can talk to customer support seven days a week. Our

U.S.-based help lines are also staffed each and every day of

the week to respond to any questions you may have both before

and after your order. Simply call us at 866-989-8949 and we

will be happy to walk you through the entire cancellation

process.You can contact us via Email also using this Email ID:

support@wuyisource.com

Your satisfaction is our number one concern,

Thanks,