WOW Gym / Misleading advertisement

I received a card in the mail offering $30.00 per month with out fees and gimmick. I only wanted to enrolled for one or two month. I was very clear from the beginning.
By the time that I left the wow gym in Nashua informed me that it was only $30.00 p/m if I enrolled for 12 months. I told them to read the card that i got in the mail.

I told them that the card said $30.00 per month but if I didn't make the contentment for the year they couldn't do so.

That was when he said here somewhere in the back says something about that. This note about the 12 month agreement was in a place that no one will be looking for because it was under the things that the gym offers including tan, machines, aerobics and so on.

I told them that this was very misleading more when i called them before going and they said nothing about it.

By the time that i was living they had me for $359.99 p/y when I only wanted to do this for one or two months.

They even told me to freeze my account asking for a doctor to give me a false papers saying that maybe I had a pain in my neck and this way I wouldn't lose the money for the months that I didn't wanted to go.

I told them that this was dishonest and deceiving and this is not what i will do so I told them thank you and left.

I called them back to let them know that I found another place with what I wanted. They were very quick to say they were busy. This shows the type of place these people are runnings.

Comments

• St
      30th of Oct, 2007

Yes, total scammers at WOW (Work Out World). Avoid this gym!

• Sc
      27th of Aug, 2008

I agree with the complaint and really want to add to it. Not only are the contracts dubious but they also cheat you by giving false information upfront. They also have alot of hidden fees. I just hope people realize it and they go bankrupt for cheating enmass.