WorldStores / Doors

1 United Kingdom

Doors and door furniture ordered 20/10/16. Delivery promised for 25/10/16. Card payment of £359.92 cleared 24/10/16. Confirmation received for delivery 24/10/16.
Joiner booked and retainer paid for 26/10/16.
26/10/16 door furniture arrives in two separate deliveries. No doors. Phoned to say no doors with the delivery and was informed they will arrive Thursday, had to cancel joiner and forgo retainer. Email confirmation of door delivery Friday email confirming not to take Thursday off work as the doors will be another couple of weeks.
Phoned several times and emailed. Asked to speak with a manager and was told it wasn't possible.
01/11/16 gave up and emailed to request a refund. Was told 3 to 5 days but the compensation would not be granted as I didn't wait for the doors. 09/11/16 emailed again to say no refund received where is the money, what is happening. Received an emailed response stating that the refund could be issued, but no compensation would be given as is not company policy and I'd not waited for the doors. I replied for them to just refund my money.
Phone this morning and asked to speak to either a floor manager, or a member of the management to which I was informed that was not possible.
Told him to take down my work number and for a member of the management to call me back today before 5. He said he'd register the compliant and the phone number, but could make no promises. Said he'd Action the refund which would take 3 to 5 days. I asked had the refund not already been actioned on the 1st, or again the 9th? He said not. I told him I'll be applying to my bank to claim the money back.
I've registered a complaint with my bank and applied for a refund.

Ja