Worldremit.com / I need my money to be refound back to my account asap

WorldRemit Ltd. 62 Buckingham Gate, London, , United Kingdom, United Kingdom Review updated:

My name is rob. transaction number is : ETZWR0649866 case number: [protected]... I transfer money from my account on TUESDAY 5th/01/2016 the transaction went successful and i was given transaction number. but after some hours i contacted my causing if she got the money from them but she said she haven't got any message in her phone i contact them immediate to know what is going on and the reason why they old my money when i ring the customer service they ask for my personal details and i tell her she hold me on phone for almost 1 hour she came back and telling me that they will confirm the problem from there agent and they will get back to me, after an hours i didn't hear anything from them i ring them back after some hours they ask for the same question but they cant tell me the actual problem or the reason why they hold my money after 5 days on ring them i decide to cancel the transaction they sent me message and i did cancel the transaction but they never refund my money back in to my account. I want my money back in to my account by the end of the week please.

Ro
Jan 12, 2016

Comments

• Ki
      Apr 01, 2016

I'm having the same problem with world remit. I sent money on 3/27/16. They have not delivered the money to the sick person that I'm sending it to. I don't know where I can go to get help in order to get my money back from them.

I specifically made known to them that the person whom I'm sending the money to is very sick. He was almost dying when I first started sending him money. He needs the money for medications and food.

I will appreciate any help and suggestions that I can get in order to help me with this matter with world remit.

Apr 06, 2016

I got the same issue with them. I tried to transfer 10000 british pounds to India through them and its been more than 10 days and they are neither replying to my emails nor responding my calls. My money is stuck in their account and they are not responding to me. Looks like a big fraud company.

• Ju
      Jul 02, 2016

Same issue here. We send money to Philippine. A friend of mine needed the money so badly. We called worldremit and they told us that the transaction is being canceled and the money will be fefunded sooner.

I hope we get this money back soon. Never gonna use this worldremit again.