WorldRemit / money transfer

My name is Emmanuel ofori, phone number [protected] and I made a transaction to Ghana, transactions number...[protected] and was $306 AUD on the 14th of may, I called to advice after I was told my friend in Ghana has travelled, I requested for a refund case number...[protected] which I was assured by the consultant I spoke to that it will take 2 to 3 business days, after the days elapsed for more than a week I spoke to maylynn on the 24th of may who accused me that he has evidence the money was refunded to my account, after I requested for evidence he dropped the line and sent a misleading email, I called again and was told the matter will be looked into, and I will have my refund just to receive an email from Joycelyn on the 30th of may advising that the case is closed, I replied the email telling them I have evidence that the money was returned to your bank on the 18th of may, but all my 2 emails have not been replied to, I want your response with evidence before I will make an official complaint to the appropriate authority.

Em