WorldRemit / fund not delivered to recipient
I'm Ifeoluwa Adegoke, I sent a total of NZD 1550 to my father's account in Nigeria on the 15/11/17 at 6:33:33 pm New Zealand time...
I gave out my name because I know u can access my transaction with that if your reading
I have sent in the additional documents requested from me after which I received a mail that there was a technical difficulty delivering the money.
I have come to believe that Worldre mit use our fund for whatever before delivering it. They have stop replying my email...the customer care I spoke with can't give a specific answer as to when the money would be delivered. This is something very urgent..I regret coming across Worldremit as I have been let down and put in the most difficult place when I needed the service the most...A proper review will be written about u to save others from this scam.
More WorldRemit Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Worldremit.com - don't use their services 
- [Resolved] Worldremit.com - stole my money 
- Worldremit.com - account disabled without reason 
- [Resolved] Worldremit - unauthorized use of debit card 
- Worldremit - a london based scam 
- WorldRemit - account disabled and transaction not completed
- Worldremit.com - mobile money transfer
- Worldremit - account shut down without notice 
- Worldremit.com - sending money overseas...
- [Resolved] Worldremit.com - fraud