Worldmark By Wyndham / 'legal' scammers
Purchased a Vacation Getaway they wouldn't let me use or refund!
Telemarketer called saying we were eligible for a vacation deal because we had just stayed at one of their hotels - the only catch: go to a 2 hour presentation. Talked me into 'purchasing' a 3 night stay even though I mentioned we were in the middle of a move... "no problem, plenty of time to use it". When I finally called they said it expired and would not refund or let me book a vacation. Not even to sit through their hard-sell time-share pitch? They seem to be scamming you before they even try to scam you.
Will not even stay at their hotels now I know about their shoddy business practices and that I go on their telemarketing call lists: Boycotting: Days Inn, Ramada, Travelodge, Super 8, Howard Johnson, WYNDHAM, etc; and anything associated with TRENDWEST.
More Worldmark By Wyndham Complaints & Reviews
- Worldmark By Wyndham - scam / false promises 
- Worldmark By Wyndham - fraudulant incentives 
- Worldmark By Wyndham - was singing for a 1750.00 contract was charged 23,000.00 
- Worldmark By Wyndham - travelshare 
- Worldmark By Wyndham - liars, scammers, theives!
- Worldmark By Wyndham - lying on contract. 
- Worldmark By Wyndham - bait and switch sale of timeshare 
- Worldmark By Wyndham - selling contract
- Worldmark By Wyndham - contract cancellation 
- Worldmark By Wyndham - phone harrassment