[Resolved] World Stores / failure to deal with complaint
Purchased a bed and mattress from World Stores, delivered on 19th September. I advised World Stores by email early Friday morning 3rd October that after only 13 nights of using the mattress is was already sagging and dipping and obviously not fit for its purpose. We are not particularly heavy - me at 9st 7 and husband 11st. I suggested that I purchase another mattress of better quality from them (paying the difference between the faulty mattress and the new one) and they deliver the new mattress and collect the faulty one.
Bearing in mind their published 14 day no quibble money back guarantee the only response I have received was that they asked for photos and said they would take it up with their Suppliers!!! My contract of course is with them and not their suppliers.
I have received no further communication from them and they are now basically ignoring my emails. Last night one of the springs actually collapsed. Disgusting way to deal with complaints.
I have not attached photos as World Stores already have these.
One of the managers from World Stores telephoned, Amanda, and she together with her assistant, Becky, arranged (yesterday) to take my order for a replacement mattress which was delivered today. I received full credit for the faulty mattress plus World Stores contributed towards the extra cost of the replacement mattress.
More World Stores Complaints & Reviews
- WorldStores - Goods not supplied, no refund 
- Shedsworld.co.uk - My order is canceled now - hideous company 
- Shedsworld.co.uk - Sales team were rude and patronizing
- WorldStores - failure to deliver & communicate 
- Shedsworld.co.uk - This firm is highly NOT recommended so be warned!
- WorldStores - Don't believe WorldStores!
- WorldStores - A dog cushion bought on sale
- WorldStores - Chest of drawers
- WorldStores - waste of time
- Shedsworld - Terrible service