World Reserve Monetary ExchangeCharged $196 to my credit card without my authorization

I order a product (my state $2 bills) for $48 from World Reserve and was charged $196 for products (other state $2 bills) that I did not order, however, customer service refuses to make it right by arranging and paying for their product I did not order to be picked up and shipped back to them at their expense. I asked for a copy of the telephone transcript that implied that I agreed to purchase these products and I was given an excuse about legally they cannot send to me but when they pulled the phone call, they say I did agree to the charges... funny, as I think I would have remembered authorizing my credit card to be charged $196... and funny they won't send me a transcript of the phone conversation to prove it. By the way, calling customer service does no good. I was transferred several times and ended up with a supervisor that was very obviously reading a prepared script for I am sure the many pissed off customer calls they receive on a daily basis. Still working with my credit card company in hopes of getting this resolved. What a mess!

Ji

Comments

• Dear Jimmy,

We would like to discuss the concerns you have with your order. Please contact our Client Satisfaction Department at [protected]. We are available Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:30 am to 9:00 pm, EST.

We look forward to resolving your concerns.

World Reserve Monetary Exchange