World Mark By Wyndham / will not cancel my account

1 WA, United States

They had called my house lots of time trying to get my wife and me to come down to there presitation, and for comming down there we would get a gift for a vacation of our choice. So I said let's go down there to just cue k it out. We had no idea what this company was about if we did we wouldn't even had gone down there. We went there and they were all nice, and there was a video they had us watch about how this will be great for you. The lady that we were assigned to got us all pumped about the program and how we can go were ever we want with this. And got us to agree when she said the points roll over every month, and the guy got my credit card and ran it for $1, 194.00 and said congratulation. We got out there all happy thinking we made a berry good deal, but later find out the lady lies to us and promised to us something like the point rolling over every month, but instead they roll over every year. I called to cancel but they won't cancel even though I told them I haven't even use the service at all. I am stuck with paying $10, 000 that I don't have.