World Educational Services (WES) / worst customer service I ever experienced!
World Educational Services (WES)
I submitted an application to get my college grades evaluated by WES in December/06. Paid the $175.00 in required fees, got the original documents sent directly from my college in Brazil ( 3 times) and never got my evaluation done because WES claims there is one translation missing-which they have the original, but refuse to fax me a copy to take to the translator.
Because of their poor ability on handling information, I missed an opportunity to get benefits from 'Tuition Waiver Program' from NJ Government and when I complained with WES representative, I got a careless bored sigh.
Wes takes from 3 weeks to a month to answer e-mails, their phone lines take too long to be picked up when they do pick up at all, and their representatives make clear your contact is unwelcome.
At some point I had customer representative Raymond state that they actually have all the documents requested. And a few days later, when I checked the progress of my evaluation, I was told by Cust/rep Candice that they DON'T have the referred mysterious translation. But she wouldn't tell me exactly what it is to be translated, and my college in Brazil has no clue what could be, and she wouldn't fax me the document, because I'm a third party between WES and the college in Brazil. Excuse-me!! My husband called them to try to get some help; Candice wouldn't let us talk to Raymond again or transfer our call to a manager, and said she would have to disconnect us to get other calls.
WES is completely careless about their customers, and don't acknowledge their services are important in peoples carriers.
WES has by far the worst customer service I ever experienced, and I feel disrespected and neglected. I can't get the service I paid for for, I can't get my money back and I can't get a straight information to help me solve the problem.
This market need some competition badly, because a company with WES low level of services should not, should not stay in business any longer.
More World Educational Services (WES) Complaints & Reviews
- World Education Services - cheating innocent people 
- World Education Services - my degree evaluation 
- Wes.org - Bad customer service & delay of evaluation 
- World Education Services - fraud/rip-off 
- World Education Services - bad communication, delayed evaluations 
- World Education Services [WES] - product/incomplete report
- World Education Services [WES] - transcript evaluation
- World Education Services [WES] - credentials' documents
- World Education Services [WES] - credential evaluation
- World Education Services [WES] - correct name of the institution I attended