World Education Services (WES) / course by course evaluation for university admission purposes

Toronto, ON, Canada

I live in Canada for the past 20 years of my life. It took me 6 months to get my B.Sc transcripts attested from my home country, sent to WES Canada and their online status changed to documents received/approved. After this I started to get my secondary school and F.Sc certificates attested that too some time as the Boards in my country are all bureucrats, in any education country sent me the sealed documents and I sent to WES Canada immediately. WES online status now says:
for my B.SC NOT APPROVED as before it was
for my secondary school and F.Sc not received.
As all the complaints above WES will not reply to emails or phones. I had to plan to enroll myself in MS this sept 2016. That does not seem to fulfill. What a company, sad part they are sitting on my $254/- and did nothing. Anyone knows the best way to contact them or its a virtual company with robots/dummies working. One thing is for sure they do not concern about students though they take money in advance.
I am in an urgent need for them to get this resolved. May be one day of 2016. God bless WES Canada.

Re