Workathome-live.com / Online Form Filling

1 India Review updated:

I paid registration fees Rs. 2500 for Online form Filling on July 5, sent the screenshot to the site the same day. They acknowledged it on the same day and said we will contact you shortly with work details. I waited for two days but they did not respond. So I wrote to them to give the work details. On July 8 they wrote back there is a server problem. Again some days passed but they did not respond at all. Finally I wrote to them again. They replied on July 21 that they will sent the work details on July 22 but did not sent it. I phoned them; a man picked up the phone and said he is busy in a meeting or something like that. I have phoned on some other days too but their phone keeps on ringing nobody picks it up. Is this the kind of support that a genuine site give to its members? As this is a long distance call I can’t even properly hear what he is speaking that is the reason why each time I speak to him I ask him to check the e-mail that I sent to them. But they are not even willing to do that. Before getting money they were very keen on answering every query that I made in relation to Online Form Filling. But after they received the money, they don’t even check the mails that I have sent them. Now that it is almost one month I know they make false promises and false claims and is not ready to give work as their only intention was to get money. The reason why I am writing this is because I do not wish anyone’s hard earned money to go to such scam site.

Re
Aug 5, 2016

Comments

• Wo
      11th of Aug, 2016

Hi Sir/mam,

we check all details we don't know who is this person.. he is complaint totally wrong, we humbly request to you ignore her is wrong complaint

Your Faithful
    Pintu Pandya

• Fk
      19th of Nov, 2017

@WorkatHome Live I have registered in your Website, but I can't find LOG-IN SECTION. Can you help me to get in?