Work Out World / Health Club

Hello Folks!!
I am very disturbed to read all of these complaints about some of the WOW! Work Out World locations. Work Out World is an awesome health club its only $10 a month and NOT to mention if you upgrade to the Platinum membership for another $10 a month you get unlimited classes and FREE tanning!! Also, I can bring a friend with me when ever I want. Yes maybe some times the staff can be a little rude or incompetent at times ever STOP and think that maybe they are having a bad day? Like any other human being tends to do at times while working! I in return kill them with kindness and smile :). I guess all I am really trying to say is WOW! Work Out World is not any where near half as bad as some of these complaints may seem and I have been to many locations so that IS fair to say!

Comments

• Ms
      Aug 01, 2011

This firm is doing in investigation on ALLy/GMAC lease scams to see if a class action law suit is warranted. Please go to this website and let them know your complaints. I also have a very similar expierence after turning in my GMAC Envoy. http://www.fazmiclaw.com/report-a-problem/