Work Out World / Scam
False cancellation of agreement. Kept charging me after cancellation.
In 04/29/10 I went to the WorkOut World office in Nashua, NH to cancel my account. They figured out the most complicated cancellation process. I complained and thought that we achieved a cancellation agreement. They stop sending me invoices and no information about rejection of my cancellation so I thought my cancellation went through. I even got an account with a different fitness club. In December I canceled my second account and realized that they were charging me for the old account. I contact them and they told me that my account was still active. They said the cancellation process was not completed properly and refuse to reimburse me. After googleling the problem I realized that I was not the only victim of this people scam.
More Work Out World Complaints & Reviews
- Work Out World - Impossible to cancel membership 
- Work Out World - Sleazy Sales Practices
- Work Out World - Personal Training Scam
- Work Out World - Stay Away From Work Out World! 
- Work Out World - Lied to get us to join, then wouldn't let us out even after leaving the state
- Work Out World - fitness center
- Work Out World - Gym Contract & Customer Service 
- Work Out World - gym is kept in skummy condition
- Work Out World - cancelling membership 
- Work Out World - stealing money