Wordans / service/shipping

West Union, OH, United States

I placed an order of over $270 on may 2 and as of today (may 9) I still do not see order out of the pending state. Wordans is a complete fraud! They said on their website orders will ship in 24 hours, yea right. I have contacted them by phone which is a joke because you can't talk to anyone and only get referred back to their website. I have emailed them twice and again no response. And of course they have already charged my card on may 3 and no order or communication! I am getting ready to call my credit card and tell them this is fraud!

• Wordans Customer Care's Response, Jun 02, 2017

Dear customer,

we apologize for the bad experience you had with your order.

We have recently suffered a serious technical complication on our infrastructure which affected our processing and shipping on all orders, and have done the utmost to be responsive during this incident.

We have registered your feedback for our improvement and would be happy to discuss a shipping cost compensation with you for any inconvenience we may have caused.

Would you be so kind as to answer this message so that we can quickly address this issue?

Looking forward to hearing back from you.
    Kind regards,
    Wordans Team

• Updated by juls.staten, Jun 02, 2017

I have looked at previous complaints several months ago and the company's response was the same thing. I didn't pay shipping cost because my order was over the amount for free shipping. So there isn't a way for shipping compensation. It would have been different if someone would have answered one of my 4 emails to you but no one did until I filed the complaint. You have just lost me as a customer!

Ju