Woolworths Australia / possible overcharge and rudeness by pic to customer
At your Woolworths Town Hall store .. 12.45 pm Fri 18 November 2016
Purchased 4 no. Prawns $8.99 reduced to $4.50 and 1 no. Salmon $12.00 reduced to $6.00 today. Original bar code was covered and we finished up paying full price for all products.
Australian Retailers Assn Scanning Code states: if price displayed at checkout or on customer receipts the customer is entitled to receive the first item Free of Charge and others at lower price.
THIS DID NOT HAPPEN TO US.
We explained to the so called Manager about rhe incorrect charges .. which a girl down in lower level of store previously had tried to put through self check by entering about 20 numbers each time. We said taking too long so we paid full price dor everything and then looked for service desk .. which was difficult. Finished up near Park street level entrance. The so called manager was quite rude to us and more or less called us liars after we explained to him the situation. We showed him our receipt re paying full price and all he did was manually put through the lower price. No refund as per the law etc. When we said thank you for your apology he said why should he apologize for anything. So we finished up with rudeness from a manager and no refund doe first purchase of items as per the scanning code law.
Your comments on the above would be appreciated sent to my email:
Look forward to hearing from you asap.
More Woolworths Australia Complaints & Reviews
- Woolworths - poor policy 
- Woolworths - bad attitude 
- Woolworths - poor quality of women's clothing and underwear 
- Woolworths - i'm extremely irritated and upset with woolworths financial services 
- Woolworths - customer service and pricing policy
- Woolworths Australia - unsalted peanuts
- Woolworths Booragoon - customer service
- Woolworths Australia - woolworths brand vanilla creamed rice 
- Woolworths Australia - customer service
- Woolworths Australia - woolworths delivery driver