Woodland Shoes / Poor Quality Of Woodland Shoes
I've been a regular user of Woodland shoes since 1996 & a very satisfied customer. I purchased a Woodland formal balck shoes for office wear during 2006 from the Woodland store in Panaji, Goa state & not used them for a while as I was on a different assignment. I happened to pack them in the same original box with the cloth as supplied by the company & preserved it for a future use. I had not used it even once since the purchase.
I took them out yesterday to wear & found all in order on a close examination of the shoe as I was on a formal visit to my friend's place at Margoa. On reaching his home I noticed that the sole had cracked & crumpled to fine dust. Eventually the sole started falling off like flake pieces resembling more like charcoal pieces.
This really shows the poor quality of the Woodland shoes, which is reputed for the highest quality that they claim to maintain.
A Woodland customer
More Woodland Shoes Complaints & Reviews
- Woodland Shoes - www.WoodlandWorldwide.com - Hefty prices, broken feedback 
- Woodland Shoes - Sole of my shoes have cracked! 
- Woodland Shoes - Soles came out in 1/2 an hour 
- Woodland Shoes - Worn out sole
- Woodland Shoes - Wear out of sole in just one month 
- Woodland Worldwide - Defective manufactured shoes by woodland and disgusting customer care service 
- Woodland Shoes - Defective article 
- Woodland Shoes - faulty product
- Woodland Shoes - very poor position of my shoes only in 2months
- Woodland Shoes - Bad quality and service